• District 69 Crime Prevention is Vancouver Island’s newest locally owned private security service.
• District 69 offers professional solutions for Commercial businesses, identifying and mitigating financial and physical losses.
• District 69 is committed to reducing theft, vandalism and ensuring the protection of your assets.
• District 69 is well-respected within the emergency services community.
• District 69 understands the importance of a safe community.
• Our licensed, insured and trained personnel are fully aware of complex and evolving public security needs.
• Our patrollers are well-trained, with an eye for spotting abnormalities or potential security breaches.
Residential Mobile Patrol
• District 69 will design an individualized specialized plan for multiple residences such as strata developments to protect all residents and their assets.
• This plan will be effective and affordable for all residents.
• As with our commercial patrols, we are totally random so no persons know when we will be there – enhancing security.
Business Mobile Patrol
• District 69 will custom tailor a cost-effective solution based on client budget and service requirements.
• Because District 69 knows that each client’s security needs are unique, we take the time to understand your needs and develop the correct plan for your business.
• Flexible and random patrols allow nobody to ascertain where and when we will be there.
• This makes thieves, vandals and trespassers think twice about entering your property.
• District 69 offers gated compound perimeter checks and inspections with a wide range of customer specific services.
Vacant Home Checks
Whether you are taking a short Vacation or heading south for the winter, you will want to be sure that your home is secure and meeting home insurance vacancy policy guidelines. Perhaps your home is Vacant for other reasons, such as Property is pending sale, family emergency, temporary job relocation. District 69 will tailor a plan that suits your needs. The frequency of house checks is determined by your personal choice, budget and your insurance requirements. District 69 provides you the peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AND ASSETS
1. Contact D69 for a talk about an issue needing attention
2. List what efforts have been taken to address the issue, such as lighting, existing security measures, staff concerns or efforts.
3. Have your closest business colleagues had talks about the concerns?
4. Ask for a plan that D69 can apply to correct the situation.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
BUSINESS GROUPS SHARED PATROLS
LOSS PREVENTION CONSULTATIONS
SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM RESPONSES